My Magic House (Learn About Animal Homes) + 1 hour My Magic Pet Morphle Mega Compilation For Kids!)

My Magic House (Learn About Animal Homes) + 1 hour My Magic Pet Morphle Mega Compilation For Kids!)

Buy Morphle DVD's, T-shirts and download episodes:
http://www.mymagicpetmorphle.com

In this compilation of the My Magic Pet Morphle cartoon, Morphle morphs into all sorts of vehicles : dump truck plus a towtruck, a car, dinosaurs a bus, a digger, a dumptruck and much more!

'My Magic Pet Morphle' is an animated hit tv show for toddlers and older kids. But because of it's fun colors and sounds it is even popular with babies. Morphle can morph into anything his human companion Mila wants. From dinosaus to cars, construction vehicles like diggers, dumptrucks and cranes to pets like cats dogs and lions! All our episodes have an educational core to them so that your kids can learn about things like shapes, numbers and colors.

Please subscribe to our channel. We upload a new Morphle episode at least once a week!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Credits:

Production: Morphle TV

Created and directed by: Arthur van Merwijk

Story: Arthur van Merwijk. Jan Jaap Schraverus, Stein Louisse, David Muchtar, Yong-Qi Cong, Mark Bastiaan, Nicole Derksen, Danne Bakker.

Storyboard: Danne Bakker, Mark Bastiaan, Nicole Derksen,

Animation: Danne Bakker, Mark Bastiaan, Nicole Derksen, Ruben Zaalberg

Mila and Morphle Character Designs: Arthur van Merwijk

Characters Designs: Stein Louisse , David Muchtar

Rigging: Stein Louisse, Jeroen Koffeman, David Muchtar

Special Effects: Stein Louisse, Jeroen Koffeman

Backgrounds: Jan-Jaap Schraverus

Sound Design & Music: Spoon-sound (spoon-sound.com)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Additional music: Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0
http://creativecommons.org/licenses/b...

Songs included:
Care Free
Monkeys Spinning Monkeys
Look Busy
Happy Boy End Theme
Itty Bitty 8 Bit
Bright Wish
We wish you a merry chirstmas
Deck the Halls B
The builder
Hidden Agenda
Bumbly March
The Show Must Be Go
Fluffing A Duck
Pamgea
Marty Gots a Plan
Кулинария. Салат Мимоза - видеорецепт.
https://bigbozz.ru/video/YPnhLcucwtw/kulinariya-salat-mimoza---videorecept.html
Morphle's Magic Portals - Magic Adventures with Friends (Fantasy Race cars and dinosaurs for Kids!. ChuChu TV Police Chase Thief in Police Car to Save Huge Surprise Egg Toys Gifts – The Train Escape. My Pet Dinosaur-Superhero Morphle! (My Magic pet Morphle with dinosaurs for kids). Magic Colors! Morphle The Paint Brush Colors the world! Learn color video for kids!. Morphle Dinosaur Adventures - Pterodactyl, T-Rex, Ankylosaurus Videos for Kids. Morphle's Toys Come Alive! My Magic Pet Morphle episodes for kids (Policecar, Ambulance, Firetruck). Itsy Bitsy Spider Morphle! Nursery rhyme songs for kids. Kids Halloween With Morphle! - Magic Pet Morphle Halloween Video for children. Morphle in the world of video games! Video Game animation for kids!. My Pet Monster Makes a Friend - Monster, Dinosaur, Shark, animations for kids. Morphle dropped his Icecream! My Magic Pet Morphle episodes for kids (T-Rex, Turtle, Spinosarus). My Magic Halloween With Morphle and the witch kid! Morphle Super hero Halloween. videos for kids. Morphle Kids Videos! Where did Daddy lose his glasses? Animated Super Hero Episodes For Kids. My Magic Ambulance Morphle + My Magic Police Car Morphle and Fire Truck -- Kids Vehicle Compilation!. Morphle the digger in the Desert - Digger and Excavator video for kids. Morphle and the Scary Animal Bandits - Snake, Tiger, Shark, Lion and Dinosaur Videos for kids. A Mad Scientist, Superhero or a Builder? Om Nom Stories NON STOP LIVE | Dream Job - Super Noms!. Superhero Morphle meets superhero Mr. Action! (Funny animation cartoon for kids). ABC Song with Morphle! - Learn the alphabet and more education for kids. (colors and shapes). My Pet Crocodile - (Learn About Real & Pretend) + 1 hour My Magic Pet Morphle compilation for kids!. My Scary Dragon Morphle! My Magic Pet Morphle Episodes For Kids. Magic Christmas Dinner With Morphle - Merry Christmas for Kids. Race Car Morphle and The kids Super Heroes! My Magic Pet Morphle Animations For Kids. Morphle's Easter Egg Adventure! My Magic Pet Morphle finds surprise Easter eggs. So Many Morphles! Crazy Kids Animation with My Magic Pet Morphle. Santa Christmas Video For Kids - With Morphle and Cute Animals. Morphle's treehouse - Building with Mila and Morphle. PJ Masks Full Episodes | GEKKO'S NICE ICE PLAN| 1 Hour Christmas Special | Cartoons for Children #87. My Magic Train Morphle And The Great Treasure - My Magic Pet Morphle. Super Hero Morphle's Crazy Animal Mixer! Shark Mixed with Elephant, Lion + cat and more Kids Video. Morphle Loves Building - My Magic Pet Morphle videos for kids and babies. Citi Heroes Patrol @"Citi Heroes" CARtoons. Learn Shapes With Morphle! Education Videos For Kids. Peppa Pig Episodes in 4K | Easter Eggs with Peppa! 🍫 Easter Special 🐰 #145. Morphle is Sad, Happy, Angry and Scared! My Magic Pet Morphle Cries and Laughs on Emotion Island. My Magic Excavator - My Magic Pet Morphle Digger/excavator Construction Vehicle Video for Kids!. My Magic Colors - Learn About Colors with My Magic Pet Morphle. My Pet Dinosaur, Shark, Elephant and Fire Truck Animation Videos For kids!. My Magic Houses come alive! Morphle and the living houses. Animation for kids. SUPERHERO BABIES BUILDING A HOUSE ❤ Spiderman, Hulk & Frozen Elsa Play Doh Cartoons For Kids.

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога